The Bridges Golf Club is open for golf and dining. To adhere to health and social mandates and to keep everyone who visits us safe and healthy, below are the procedures we will be enforcing with 100% compliance required. Anyone found to not be complying will be asked to immediately get in compliance or will be asked to leave the property.
It is the responsibility of the person booking the tee time to fully communicate these procedures to all golfers/guests in their party in advance and prior to arrival at The Bridges Golf Club so that all golfers/guests are complying. If you are sick, have any symptoms such as Cough, Shortness of Breath, Difficulty Breathing, Fever, Headache, Sore Throat, Chills, Repeated Shaking w/Chills, Muscle Pain, Loss of Taste or Smell or believe that you might have COVID-19 or any other illness where you should not be near others in public, please stay home and do NOT visit The Bridges Golf Club.
Players will be checked in and issued a golf cart key no more than 20 minutes prior to their tee time. Golf carts are not allowed up at the Practice Center. Please drive your car directly to the Practice Center to purchase range balls prior to your round.
In order to keep our golf course in the best condition possible, we will be alternating cart path only restrictions on a weekly basis. Once a week, either the front nine or back nine will be closed to golf carts. We appreciate your understanding of these temporary changes designed to keep everyone safe during this phase of Golf Restrictions.
-The Bridges Golf Club Management Team
- All tee times must be booked in advance either online or over the telephone. Telephone Reservations can be made by calling (925) 735-4253 ex 2.
- All players must check in with the golf shop prior to play
- All players must have their own bag and set of clubs
- All play is to begin hole #1 unless instructed otherwise by golf shop personnel
- All food and beverages must be purchased from the course
- All players are expected to wear appropriate golf attire and act in accordance to the spirit and etiquette of the game
- Personal coolers are NOT allowed on the golf course. We have coolers available upon request
- Please arrive no more than 20 minutes before your tee time.
CARTS: Golf carts will be available on a first-come-first-serve basis. All golf carts need to be in by 7:30 pm daily.
The Bridges Golf Club will be reimplementing our original policy of shared golf carts effective May 1, 2021. Players from different households who ride in the same cart can wear masks or alternate walking and riding. No single rider carts will be available.
NO cash will be accepted at the Practice Center. Debit Cards or Credit Cards only!
Cash is accepted in the Golf Shop and Restaurant.
In an effort to ensure that the golf course is being utilized to its maximum capacity, we will be closely monitoring “No Show” or “Short Show” tee times. If a member or guest is not able to utilize their tee time reservation the player must cancel at least 24 hours in advance by contacting the golf shop by phone (925-735-4253) or in person. At a minimum, unwanted tee times must be canceled at least 12 hours before the reserved tee time. Tee time changes and cancellations may not be made through the website. Continued abuse of the tee time Cancellation Policy may lead to the loss of advanced tee times reservations.
- The Pro Shop is open from 6:30 am – 7:00 pm daily.